Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Okay, I don't usually do these things, but I thought it'd be fun to get Dax's answers, too. So, his are in blue and mine are in red. Here it goes...

-Four places I go over and over.
1. work/ closet for diapers
2. home/ laundry room
3. work/ kitchen
4. home/ Wal Mart (it's a sickness, really.)

-Four people who email me most.
1. work people/ LDS Gems
2. grandma/ LTD Commodities
3. mom/ family (mostly Mary)
4. ?/ friends (mostly Heather Bracewell)

-Four of my favorite foods.
1. pork chops/ chocolate
2. milk and cookies/ Italian
3. cherries/ Cafe Rio
4. watermelon/ Zona's chicken and rice

-Four places I'd rather be.
1. Mexico/ I'd have to agree. AHHH! "Beautiful, gorgeous, wish (I was there)!"
2. Ireland/ New York
3. Montana/ anywhere fun with my family
4. Alaska/ in size 8 jeans. :) O.k... I'd settle for a 10 or even a comfortable 12! :)

-Four movies I'd watch over and over.
1. Braveheart/ French Kiss
2. Dumb and Dumber/ The Wedding Planner
3. Miami Vice -complete 5 season edition/ Pride and Prejudice
4. The Untouchables/ While You Were Sleeping

We're tagging Tara and Greg, Nicole and Jared, Mary and Steve, mom and dad

1 comment:

Celeste said...

I love the comment for places you want to be, in smaller pants. I want to be there,too!