Monday, January 19, 2009

She's Such a Girl

Growing up, if I ever thought about having kids, I thought I would have boys. I wanted boys. My aunt used to make everyone a customized porcelain doll and I asked for a boy. Then I had 3!!! Don't get me wrong. I love my boys! I wasn't even really upset or anything when I found out Emmett was a boy. I wanted to know what it would be like to have a girl, but was totally cool with three adorable boys. Well, I can remember the feeling I felt when I found out Millie was a girl. I was so excited. Yet, it seemed to me that everyone who had both boys and girls said they would trade to have 4 boys for 1 girl... emotional, whiny, emotional... :) Not my daughter. No way. I'm not like that so she'll be perfectly stable. Hee. Hee.

Here's Millie upset that I won't let her have the camera or something.




And TWO seconds later... :)


I love girls!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness, she is a doll!